Thursday 2 May 2013

***UPDATE*** The Collection Is Well On It's Way

I just thought I would give you all a quick UPDATE on the collection
I have had to add 3 extra shelves to make room for future Blu Rays that have arrived and are on the way. So Check out the pic and stay tuned for a special Post on the 4th of May



BEFORE
Fig 1. The Storage Solution before the 'New' Shelves
 
 
 
AFTER

Fig 2. The 'New' Shelves on the Left
 
I had to move my collection of Autographs but I'm sure I will find somewhere nice to put them.
 
 
Let Me Know What You Think. Do You Have a Large Collection?... If Not Are You Going To Get into Home Cinema?
 
 
Do You Have Any Huge Collections?, Fancy Being Featured on My Blog? or Are You Thinking About Starting a Collection?.
Leave Me A Comment Below
Or Better Still Follow Me With Google +
 


No comments:

Post a Comment