Thursday 23 May 2013

Terry's Steelbook and Boxset Collection

Terry's Steelbooks and a Few Boxsets All Part of a Even Bigger Collection.. Dedication?. Yes I Think So.
A very special thank you goes out to a fellow Collector of ALL things Blu. Terry is from Liverpool and has one of the biggest Steelbook Collections I have seen.. You can Check him out on the link after the pictures.. Now have a look and enjoy being Envious, at just some of his Collection
Fig 1. From 'Captain America' through to the great film 'Wanted' and not to mention the very much sort after 'Thor'
Fig 2. 'Harry Potter' Boxset a Fantastic Addition to ANY Collection
Fig 3. Disney Really do some Great Looking Steelbooks inc Toy Story 1, 2 and 3
Fig 4. Also in the Collection are Blu Ray Digibooks Like 300
Fig 5. 'Apocalypse Now' and '2001 A Space Odyssey'.. True Cinematic Classics deserved of the Steelbook Treatment
Fig 6. The Complete Warner Collection, This Guy Truly Likes his Classics.. Great Stuff
Fig 7. In my Opinion one of the Best Looking Steelbooks Around, 'Scarface'. And the Finish is a Beautiful Gloss Red
Fig 8. Every Complete Season in One Fantastic Boxset, from the States I Believe
All Remastered for Blu Ray for ALL Tastes
Fig 9. If you love Sci-Fi then Battlestar Galactica has to be in your Collection and in a Steelbook Tin.. Nice I Think You'll all Agree
 Fig 10. 'Bond' and 'Back To The Future', I'm sure they are in Eveyone's Collection?. And if not then Why not?. They Really Are a Must
Fig 11. 'Snow White and the Huntsman' Collectors Edition Boxset. I Shall be Reviewing this in a few Weeks.. So Stay Tuned, It really is an Amazing Set
 
 
 
Well there you have it guys, another Great set of photos from another Great Collector. He has a YouTube Channel and does some very Informative Reviews. Big Thanks to Terry for his Cooperation and Time in sending in the Photo's. I don't know much more about the guy really. I know he's been Collecting for a long time now so please Check him out and Subscribe.
 
 
Do You Have Any Huge Collections?, Fancy Being Featured on My Blog? or Are You Thinking About Starting a Collection?.
Leave Me A Comment Below

 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I did not know this existed and I feel humbled. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete