Monday 13 May 2013

Mick's Blu Ray, Boxset and Movie Memorabilia Collection

Mick's Australian Steelbooks and Boxsets Along With Some Great Movie Memorabilia.
Now I personally Enjoy Collecting not only Blu Ray Steelbooks but Boxset's and Collectors Editions as well. Mick takes the passion I have a lot further than room permits in my house. You probably name it it's in his Inspiring Collection. Take a look and all this from the Land Down Under.
Fig 1. Ok a 'New' one hear let's play spot what mick Hasn't got... Erm not much missing here for me Great Stuff
Fig 2. E.T Collectors Spaceship Blu Ray with Transformers Transforming Blu Ray Boxset.. Get in There and is that The Dark Knight Rises Cowl I see?
Fig 3. One, Two, Freddy's there on view.. That and the Excellently Sculptured Alien Vs Predator Statue's.. One jealous Home Cinema Fan Typing Away. Grrrr
Fig 4. Just as Nice from a Distance
Fig 5. Now if I'm Wrong then let me know.. Bobbleheads are Excellent Fun and a Great Addition to ANY Collection
 
Mick sent me his very proud collection pictures, after I watched his 'Jurassic Park 3D' Video on YouTube (Link is at the bottom of the page). He's 30 years young and has been collecting ALL formats since June 2011. Not to sure what part of Australia he's from but you've got to give him the upmost respect for his Movie Bug..
 
 
 
Do You Have Any Huge Collections?, Fancy Being Featured on My Blog? or Are You Thinking About Starting a Collection?.
Leave Me A Comment Below
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment