Friday 5 July 2013

Week Starting 1st July 2013

Well another week and more 'New' Blu Rays to add to the Collection.

Disney's Aladdin Steelbook Zavvi Exclusive
Fig 1. It's gorgeous, Stunning and Out Of Print.. Disney's Aladdin in Steelbook from Zavvi.
 
When it comes to steelbooks this was one I honestly didn't think Disney would be bringing out anytime soon. (I think second Finding Nemo Was 1st I think) But to there credit and much, much praise they have and it's a real stunner.
 
Fig 2. The Embossed Title
 
With it's embossed title and amazing purple and blue image recreated from the original Amaray cover. It has a gloss finish with hints of silver on things like swirls from the magic carpet, it really does look nice.
 
Fig 3. The Rear J Card and Details About the Movie
 
 Audio is DTS MASTER HD 5.1 and with a Aspect Ratio of 1.85:1 it will fill your whole screen. As for the movie itself I cannot comment as I have never seen it, but believe me when I get round to it you will read it hear first.
 
 
 
The Smurfs Steelbook Amazon Germany
Fig 1. Yep it comes in a Box Containing Wait for it... Little Smurf's. 'Love It'
 
Do you know what Amazon from around the world, have some great Editions and Additions compared to the UK Amazon and this is one of them. 'The Smurfs' or as the Germans call it 'Die Schlumpfe'
 
Fig 2. The Front of the Steelbook itself is Glossy and Beautiful.. Yes I know I use the word a lot.. But it is
 
A 2D & 3D disc is included in this set and its Aspect ratio is Framed at 1.78:1, so another full screen baby and Audio is DTS MASTER HD 5.1. I shall be watching this over the weekend I hope so a review is going to be not to far away.
 
Fig 3. 3 of the Gang let Loose in New York. The rear is just as nice
 
Fig 4. Included in the Boxset/Steelbook is 3 Collectable Smurf Figures
 
All in all for the price I paid including postage of £21.09, this has got to be the best bargain out there at the minute. Well from a collectors point of view.
So if your after Exclusive Steelbooks and Collectors Editions then why not have a look at ALL the Amazon sites. The delivery is fast, prices are excellent. I will leave a link below to this set if anybody's interested.
Cheers for looking guys and girls, and look out for a FULL review.
 
 
 
If you like what you see and are interested in Blu Ray's and Steelbooks as well as Home Cinema of course then let me know on the Contact Me page.
 
Let Me Know In The Comments Below
 Or Better Still Follow Me With Google +
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment