Saturday 29 June 2013

Week Starting 24th June 2013

Well another week and more 'New' Blu Rays to add to the Collection.
Fig 2. The Great Kill Bill Vol 1 and 2 Zavvi Steelbook
 
 
Zavvi decided to release the 'Kill Bill' erm double bill,(Terrible Pun) and the some of the artwork was chosen by High Def Ninja's (Check them out with the link at the bottom) I think it was the inside and the rear but please have a look at the site to confirm. Anyway back to the steelbook. I have to admit I only got this this morning and have not opened it yet, but some of my youtube friends have and once again it's a nice looker. I already have the Amaray's but couldn't help myself on a 'Double Dip'. It's a matte finish with Uma's sword on the back sort of shimmering if you catch it in the right light.
It's a 2 Disc obviously. Still available so be quick.
Fig 2. 'Sinister'. Well I certainly looks it. Gulp!!!!!
 
Next up a movie I have been after for a while now and I wanted the slipcover as well so that's why I held off. Now I'm going to watch this at the weekend, as I love horror, and I mean Love Horror.
From what I've heard its a little disturbing but that's the kind of film I like something that makes you think and plays on your mind for days.. brilliant
Once I've watched I will do a FULL review.
I paid £9.00 off of Ebay inc postage so I think a bargain.. Oh and it's sealed.
 
 
If you like what you see and are interested in Blu Ray's and Steelbooks as well as Home Cinema of course then let me know on the Contact Me page.
 
Let Me Know In The Comments Below
Or Better Still Follow Me With Google +



No comments:

Post a Comment