Sunday 16 June 2013

Week Starting 10th June 2013

Well another week and more 'New' Blu Rays to add to the Collection.
Fig 1. 'A Good Day To Die Hard' Steelbook from HMV.. Bargain At £14.99
Fig 2. 'Final Destination' Steelbook from Ebay Just £7.99 In Great Condition Apart From The J-Card
Fig 3. Ben Affleck's 'Argo' Steelbook from Zavvi Another At £14.99.. The Title Is Embossed With A Raised Border
Fig 4. All In All Nice Little Bundle
 
 
Well that's it guys a 'NEW' regular post I hope..
All are Beautiful, I've seen the 'Argo' one on-line in Videos from my fellow Youtuber's and it is Very nice, With a Raised Border and Embossed Tilte, in a Glossy like Red. 'Final Destination' is a sort of Matte Finish with a silvery Shimmer to the Skull and 5 as I said it great condition and finally 'A Good Day To Die Hard' which is a high matte finish, not the best artwork but at least HMV are learning from there 'High Price' mistakes and only charged £14.99 as I mentioned..
 
 
If you like what you see and are interested in Blu Ray's and Steelbooks as well as Home Cinema of course then let me know on the Contact Me page.
 
Let Me Know In The Comments Below
 

No comments:

Post a Comment