Saturday 29 June 2013

Week Starting 17th June 2013

Well another week and more 'New' Blu Rays to add to the Collection.
Fig 1. The Dark Knight Collection.. 'Batman Begins', 'The Dark Knight' and ' The Dark Knight Rises'

I am so glad that I picked these up, Germany and the States have different cover art versions, but I really like these they have a shiny metallic sort of matte look. It's hard to describe. There is no difference on the transfers from the original releases, but still nice to add to the ever growing collection.
Still available from Amazon.co.uk and Zavvi also try Sainsbury's. I paid £12.80 with a discount from Amazon. So shop around
 
 
If you like what you see and are interested in Blu Ray's and Steelbooks as well as Home Cinema of course then let me know on the Contact Me page.
 
Let Me Know In The Comments Below

No comments:

Post a Comment