Sunday 16 June 2013

A Father's Day Treat From My Son.

It's Fathers Day Today and My Boy Got Me A 'New' Blu Ray to add to the Collection Plus A Little Collectable .
Check Them Out Below And
'Happy Fathers Day To All The Dad's Out There'.


Fig 1. The 'Pop' Vinyl Figure Of The RV Walker From The Brilliant 'The Walking Dead'
 
I have found that these are getting very collectable and there are hundreds to choose from. I will leave the link at the bottom for 'The Forbidden Planet' as that's where I found them, but they are on Amazon and Ebay, as well as loads of U.S sites and UK sites.. They aren't poseable, Stand about 4 inches tall i'd say and are a bit like the figures from Mezco. I think I have just found another addition to my Collection of Collectables..
So go on and give them a go... the detail and attention to it is amazing. They do Movies, Music and Most other Things.
Prices start at £8.99 to £10.99 depending on where you go..
 
Fig 2. 'Bullet To The Head' Amaray.. No Slip With This.
 
I have only heard mixed reviews about this. If you've watched 'The Last Stand' before this I've heard that's better, but then again if you've watched this first then maybe your view is different. I will do a FULL review as soon as I've watched it. But what I do know is that it has a DTS MASTER AUDIO 5.1 and to my liking for the Aspect Ratio as it's 1.85:1 so full screen action on tap.
So Thank You Son For A Very Special Day

Forbidden Planet UK 'Pop' Vinyl Figures


Cheers Guys.. Let Me Know What You Got.. Was You Spoilt Like Me?.

Let Me Know In The Comments Below

1 comment: